AFFORDABLE TAX PREPARATION ASSOCIATES, LLC COVID – 19
We are following the Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines to protect the public, as well as our employees, from the COVID-19 pandemic. To this extent, all individuals (staff and visitors) entering the building must be asked the following questions:
- I confirm that I am not presenting any of these COVID-19 symptoms
- Fever • Shortness of breath • Dry cough • Runny nose • Sore throat
- I confirm that I have not been in contact with a person who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days
- I understand that air travel significantly increases my risk of contracting and transmitting the COVID-19 virus.
The CDC recommends social distancing of at least six feet for a period of 14 days for anyone who has recently traveled.
- I verify that I have not traveled outside the United States within the past 14 days.
- I verify that I have not traveled domestically within the United States by commercial airline, bus or train within the past 14 days.
A “YES” ANSWER TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS WILL REQUIRE US TO RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
ZOOM APPOINTMENTS ARE AVAILABLE.
IN OFFICE FACE TO FACE APPOINTMENTS WILL REQUIRE ALL CLIENTS TO WARE MASKS.